The most common questions we get from our clients
No, absolutely not! Our solution is made of the highest quality, natural ingredients. All of our technicians have also been trained and certified!
Please visit our Tan Care page to find out the proper steps that need to be followed before your spray tan.
Please view the post tan care page for instructions. You will also be provided with printed take home instructions.
We recommend waiting the recommended 1-3, 2-6 or 8-12 hours for your specific tan before your initial shower. Provided by your sunless specialists.
The entire process takes about 10-15 minutes, from start to finish.
Please allow 20-30 minutes for your In Studio Session and 30-40 minutes for your Mobile Session.
The typical spray tan will last 7-10 days with proper care and upkeep. It is important to follow the steps listed on our Tan Care page to get the best quality tan possible.
My hours are by appointment only.
- Regular Hours
- Monday - currently by request only
- Tuesday - currently by request only
- Wednesday 9:00am-6:00pm
- Thursday 9:00am-6:00pm
- Friday 9:00am-6:00pm
- After Hours*
- Monday – Thursday 6:00pm-11:30pm
- Friday 6:00pm-11:30pm
- Saturday 10:00am-11:30pm
- Sunday 2:00pm-6:00pm
*additional charge is incurred, see pricing menu
Your tan depends on your skin tone. Everyone's skin is different and therefore will appear lighter or darker. We will make a custom blend to get you as dark as possible!
If my schedule allows, I can take same day appointments. Unfortunately I do not take walk-ins.
You can wear as little or as much as makes you comfortable. Some guests go topless or wear bra/panties or swimwear. Whatever you wear will leave tan lines. If you are tanning for an event, make sure that your tan lines won't interfere with your attire. Men must be covered (shorts, swim trunks, etc.)
After your session: wear dark, loose fitting clothing (tank top, jogging pants/shorts)
There isn't a minimum age requirement, but please discuss with your Sunless Specialist if you are inquiring about a session for a minor.
Parents can be present if they wish and may be required to be present for a very young child.
• Avoid showering, rain, sweating, and exposure to water for 8-12 hours.
• Do not wear white clothing for at least 24 hours.
• Do not wear super tight clothing.
• Moisturize entire body twice daily for the duration of your custom spray tan.
• Use Infinity Sun products to increase duration of your custom spray tan.
• Avoid Jacuzzis, hot tubs, chlorine, and very long hot showers.
• Tanning beds and sunbathing are o.k. after initial shower, but apply sunscreen outdoors.
• Do not use lotions that have alpha hydroxyl on the bottle as it will exfoliate your skin faster.
Yes, if you choose a mobile session you will be in the comfort of your home or location of your choice.
I need access to an electrical outlet and a well lit area large enough to spray (approximately 5'x5'). The shower is a potential location and is easy clean up.
If you choose an in studio session, I have a private room in my studio.
Candice, the owner, is a Certified Sunless Specialist and has been spray tanning clients since 2002. In fact, she was the first in Burleson and Johnson County to offer sunless services.
We always ask that you discuss your plans with your doctor and receive their approval prior to scheduling your sunless session.
We recommend and appreciate that children are not left unattended during your session.
In the rare event that you mess up your tan, my Touch-Up Policy is in studio only, and the cost is half-price. Contact me immediately for instructions of how to proceed.
No, the product doesn't have an SPF in the ingredients. If you will be out in the sun you will need to wear sun protection and re-apply often.
We offer a SPF that is made for protecting your skin and your sunless tan.
Here is what you do before your spray tan:
Preparing your skin for your sunless session is most important! The better you prepare your skin, the better your results will be!
- If you have dry skin, start a week or more prior to your session exfoliating and moisturizing your skin with quality skin care products
- If you are tanning for an event or especially your wedding or prom, it is imperative that you ALWAYS be aware of your sun exposure and what you are wearing. DON'T get caught unexpectedly without your sunscreen. Tan lines take a long time to fade. They can be minimized by your spray tan
- Review all preparation and maintenance instructions; call or email if you have additional questions or concerns that I can answer for you
Here is what you do the day of your spray tan session:
- Make sure to shower AT LEAST 3 hours prior to your session
- Shave, use non-oil exfoliant, use water-based moisturizer preferably the evening before your tan
- Don't workout immediately prior to your session, plan to complete your workout prior to your last shower
- Come to the studio with clean skin (no make-up, deodorant, perfume or lotion)
- Wear or bring loose clothing for wearing home
- Have your hair pulled off your face and neck
Wait at least 8-12 hours before getting wet (this includes showering, sweating, washing dishes, watering the lawn, makeup and moisturizers). 8 hours = lightest tan; 10 hours = medium tan; 12+ hours = darkest tan.
**For rapid tan, wait 2-6 hours as directed by your spray tan specialist.**
Keep your hands out of water for as long as possible today. Try using hand sanitizer just on the palms of your hands. As soon as you put your hands in water the color will stop developing.
Don’t rub your face or skin with your hands today, the color will stain your hands until you have taken your first shower.
No bad vibes! Developing spray tans + tears = streaked cheeks!
No soap or body wash in your first shower post-tan. When showering use only your hands while washing and soap only “the essentials”. Take a warm to cool shower for the life of your tan. Hot water is dehydrating to your skin and fades your tan quicker. Avoid Bath & Body Works, Victoria’s Secret, Caress Shower Gels or Lotions. Anything with a lot of perfume, have a lot of alcohol and that is striping of the color. Also, avoid Dove body wash, it will change the color of your tan.
No loofahs, washcloths or body scrubs for the life of the tan. Pat yourself dry with a towel after your shower. Do not rub.
Anything that exfoliates your skin will fade your tan!
Dry skin leads to a patchy fade. Moisturize often (at least 2 times per day) with a water-based(mineral-oil free) moisturizer to ensure even fading and longer wear of the tan.
Our post-tan care product line can lengthen the life of your tan dramatically…anywhere from 3-7 days. Also, our SPF is specially designed to protect your tan while enjoying the outdoors.
Use hair conditioner and a good razor to shave your legs. Shaving will inevitably fade your color, so use of a tan extending moisturizer is highly recommended. Don’t rush!
Should anything go awry during development…call me!